Thank you for using CenterTix, the Official Box Office for Alaska Arts.
- BY ATTENDING AN EVENT, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS AND COVID-19.
- All sales are final. Refunds are available if an event is cancelled or rescheduled. During the current public health emergency, refunds are also available for anyone who cannot attend an event due to illness or health concerns. All refund requests must be received prior to the start of the event. Contact CenterTix for assistance.
- Tickets delivered by email are sent immediately via our order confirmation. If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not, please contact CenterTix.
- If your tickets are to be held at "will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is open no later than 30 minutes before curtain time. Please arrive early to allow for parking and to enter in time to see the show from the beginning. Some venues do not admit latecomers (check show description for details).
- Unless otherwise arranged, only the credit card holder will be able to pick up tickets held at "will call." The credit card used for the purchase and matching photograph ID will be required before tickets are released. If someone else is picking up the tickets, please contact CenterTix in advance to make arrangements. We recommend that you provide your order number to the new recipient to speed the process at the box office.
- In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, CenterTix will make every effort to contact all ticket holders via phone and e-mail, time permitting.
- While CenterTix regrets the inconvenience caused by cancellations and postponements, CenterTix cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage related to these circumstances.
- Refunds are only issued for cancelled or rescheduled events; or when the advertised artist fails to appear. In all instances when a ticket is refunded, only the cost of the ticket is refunded.
- CenterTix cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by persons attending events ticketed by CenterTix. The content of events and performances ticketed through CenterTix is the sole responsibility of each event organizer. In the rare case that the event organizer fails to present the event as described on CenterTix.com, please notify CenterTix within 24 hours.
- Customers purchasing from CenterTix must do so in the light of the above limitations.